#7 News

📢This is the news I read today.💬
👉This news is about one of Argentina’s tourist attractions. The special feature is that the glacier breaks out of ice about once every four years, so it attracts many people to watch it. This news is short but striking use simple words to introduce.
👉I think this kind of scenery is very strange. I have always wanted to travel to a country like Iceland, which is full of snow and ice. Looking at the white snow and ice, I feel very romantic and surprised because it is difficult to see snow in Taiwan.  I hope to have the opportunity to witness this kind of strange scenery.

留言

  1. Travel can be a great way to witness unique and stunning scenery. I hope to see beautiful snow as well, even though I'm afraid of cold weather.

    回覆刪除
  2. The world is so amazing. Always have so many incredible landscapes to explore.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章